The VIRTUAL Police Resettlement EXPO has been brought to market to change the view of many officers leaving the force believing that the options to them are limited on the outside.
- The event will be available online for the first time
- The EXPO gives registered attendees the opportunity to view company profiles, search for job opportunities and to chat online directly with recruiters.
We have seen a large increase in the amount of companies from the private sector who are interested in meeting with candidates with previous policing experience.
- Candidates who want to talk to constabularies who use our services to network with officers who may look to come back into a policing environment on a temporary basis or as a transferee.
- Companies who would be keen to talk to you if you are approaching the end of your service or have recently left the force.
- Are you looking for advice or to talk with companies who can assist with your future career? Then the EXPO will provide you with these opportunities.
The virtual EXPOs are a great way to access information from employers who are recruiting within your industry.
With ease of access via your smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC you can search for job vacancies, view company profiles or watch talks from major employers via the virtual conference portal.
Talks from major recruiters in the industry will also be available to view and download.