We are currently recruiting for an Intelligence Analyst role in Preston Brook.
Contract duration: Temporary ongoing with opportunity to go permanent.
Hybrid role: 1 day in office.
Pay rate: £30,151-£34,723.
- Manage the intelligence database for the region, including allocating passwords, performing quality checks on intelligence submitted, disseminating to other agencies, and ensuring that intelligence reports are inputted onto the database.
- Search the intelligence database and identify intelligence matches and trends in criminality and alert the relevant service to allow for a swift response.
- Carry out searches on the consumer information database to identify targets for investigation and more general areas for consideration.
- Generate and produce quarterly reports of activity in specific strategic areas and identify trends.
- Produce intelligence products as requested by the client such as strategic assessments, tactical assessments, problem profiles.
- Produce monthly intelligence bulletins highlighting activity on all databases which is of relevance and interest to the client.
- Provide or identify training solutions to meet these needs of the organisation.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities which may be required by the client.
- Travel through the region and sometimes nationally, working with Local Authorities as appropriate. This will sometimes involve out of hours working and/or extended periods of time based in other localities.
- Experience of using complex databases – inputting, extracting and analysing data contained.
- Writing and delivering reports on data as requested by senior officers.
- To be able to produce key intelligence products such as strategic assessments, tactical assessments, problem profiles.
- Degree educated.
- NIAT qualified.
- Excellent understanding of Windows based IT packages including word, excel, and outlook.
- Working knowledge of the National Intelligence Model and its application.
- Knowledge of key intelligence products, such as strategic assessments, tactical assessments, problem profiles.
- Good understanding of criminal and civil law and general criminal procedures
Apply online or contact Lucia De Felice on 07425 757587. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role.